Welcome

Welcome to DJchopstick's picks. a new food blog for Vancouver and spots around Vancouver through the eyes of a young budding chef. I believe that you can walk down any street and find a good looking place to eat, but people don't think about it and that's why I'm here to tell you stop, think and walk in. I will try to post weekly for more local establishments and monthly for ones not in Vancouver. Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Risty's cafe and sushi bar

First of, I'm so sorry I was gone so long my computer crashed and it took a long time to fix, but I'm starting up again. I've been to Risty's cafe a lot of times, it is one of the best cafe's ever!!! I will admit I have yet to try to sushi, but I will soon. They have some pretty awesome burgers, like the Cajun chicken burger, it is a grilled chicken breast with the best Cajun seasoning. And there's the super burger and that is a pattie, bacon, cheese,mushrooms (but I never get mushrooms with it) and a fried egg, you have to try these burgers. Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment