Welcome

Welcome to DJchopstick's picks. a new food blog for Vancouver and spots around Vancouver through the eyes of a young budding chef. I believe that you can walk down any street and find a good looking place to eat, but people don't think about it and that's why I'm here to tell you stop, think and walk in. I will try to post weekly for more local establishments and monthly for ones not in Vancouver. Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Mac Shack

The Mac Shack has some of the best Mac'n'Cheese ever. I had the bacon cheese burger one and it was awesome. The garnish (which was parsley) actually adds flavor instead of just making it look nice and they serve it in these cool cast iron pans. Some problems were that even though it was unique, it still felt like paying $40 (which is 1 small and 1 large) for Macaroni and cheese. But I still strongly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment